Freitag, 24. Oktober 2008

My attitude

I want to tell you something about my attitude in life, so about my clothes & style, my music, my outlook in life and what things does influence me.
First of all I have to say that I don't belong to any youth group, because I hate all this stereotyped thinking of people. That's why I don't really have a constant style and I always wear what I like to wear in a moment, for example jeans with a T-shirt or a pullover and sneakers. Everything I wear is relative comfortable and simple. Actually I don't have any favourite colour in clothes, so I like clothes which are black, blue, purple and so on. For all practical purpose it's very good because then I have clothes of each colour at home and so I always find something that is a good fit.
Next to my taste of music. I hear a lot of music every day and without music I woult be lost.
For me it's hard to say what kind of music I listen to because I like music from every category and almost every country. For example I like Electronica, Hip-Hop/Rap which incluedes german, french, english and swiss, and a lot of more. When I go out it's important for me that there is good music at this place with that you can make party and have fun.
So I get influenced by people who I care for like friends and by artists I like and their music. But I defently don't want to be exaclty like them because I want to be something different from the others. I also get influenced by the fashion but fashion always changes very quick and actually I don't really have enough money to have always the latest fashion fad. In general friends influence me in different things like outgoing, music, style. I think it's very important to have friends who are almost like yourself but also friends who are completely different. You can learn from everyone new things.
At last my outlook in life. I'm looking forward to the graduation and I hope I will find a good job where I earn enough money to keep me alive on my own. Another important point is that I want to be healthy even my family and friends. I know that life involves a lot of surprises and low points, but I'm never allowed to capitulate and never stop to think about the good moments in life.

Keine Kommentare: