Mittwoch, 28. November 2007

Correction

Task2:

In an internet forum there is a discussion whetheter this is art or not. Add your own thoughts and say:
  • What do you consider art?
  • Is this picture art for you?

In my opinion art has to say something for everyone. You can call nearly everything art, because for yourself a photo, a painting or a sculptur can be art.
But I'm sure that pictures from children cannot be art. Their pictures are abstract and there is no main idea behind the pictures. I think every art work should evoke feelings in people. Abstract art is something different for everyone. That's why I really like abstract art. I also like some photos. A photo should emphasize something special. In my opinion this photo isn't art. Everyone could have made this. The colours aren't special and the subject is boring. I can't understand why this photo is part of an exhibition. I'm quite certain that nobody wants to see the feet of a woman in the garden.

Keine Kommentare: